What we need from you
We are looking for an individual that exhibits hard work, determination, creativity and resilience. This entrepreneur will be an inspiration to business people across the North East. The questions you will need to complete this category are:
- Please provide an overview of your turnover, net profit and net reserves, over the last three years. Please note: We require an overview, and a projection where exact figures may not have yet been finalised or signed off. Judges will be mindful of significant changes to 2020 figures and all information submitted is strictly confidential.
- Give us an overview of your business experience and career to date.
- Please provide a brief description of your current business or businesses, product(s), service(s), customer base(s) and the market(s) you are operating in.
- Please tell us how either or both COVID-19 and Brexit have affected your business(es), either positively or negatively. How have you shown entrepreneurship in dealing with those effects?
- Please tell us your business’ objectives for the next six to 18 months and how you plan to achieve them.
- Please tell us about you. What do you think makes you entrepreneur of the year? How do you show integrity and influence, innovation, direction and leadership in your area to make you entrepreneur of the year?