What we need from you
We’re looking for a Chamber member who can demonstrate a commitment to managing their environmental impact. The winner will be able to demonstrate that this agenda is embedded right throughout their business at every level and what impact this agenda has on their organisation. The questions you will need to complete this category are:
- Please provide an overview of your turnover, net profit and net reserves, over the last three years. Please note: We require an overview, and a projection where exact figures may not have yet been finalised or signed off. Judges will be mindful of significant changes to 2020 figures and all information submitted is strictly confidential.
- Please provide a brief description of your business; the products or services it supplies, its customers and the markets it operates in.
- Please provide us with an overview, including any evidence, figures, or strategy details, of how you manage your environmental impact, e.g., progressing towards zero, lower carbon emission operations or waste reduction and efficiency.
- Please tell us how your business engages colleagues and promotes a green culture at every level, and how a green culture is embedded in your business narrative.
- Please tell us how you engage with suppliers and clients on environmental issues.
- Please tell us what impact the green and environmental agenda has had on your business.