Key dates and information
Entries open on 15th July 2021 and close on 17th September 2021.
Shortlisted nominees will be invited to an online informal interview with the judging panel.
The Awards Lunch will take place on 26th November at Newcastle Civic Centre.
Tickets are now on sale here.
All submissions will require the following:
You are encouraged to credit all members of the team that contributed to this entry.
- Please be sure to spell names correctly and get titles correct. People hate it when their names are misspelt, especially if it appears on an awards certificate! You may also use this space to credit any contributing organisations
- Email addresses are not required but may be used to arrange delivery of award certificates
- Contact name
- Company name
- Company address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Twitter account
Materials may be supplied as follows:
- A maximum of 5 attachments (e.g. testimonials, tables, graphs or photos) may be included with the entry form.
- These attachments must be image files (jpg, gif, png or tif) and must not exceed 5MB in total. Please note that PDF files are not allowed.
- Any attachments that exceed the permitted allowance or exceed the permitted file size will be deleted.
For the specific criteria for each category, please download our entry criteria and information